Sun, Jan 15|
Perkiomen Valley High School
WAR Zone in the Valley
Join us for WarZone, the future of wrestling tournaments. Register your K-8 wrestlers for a unique wrestling tournament experience hosted by Perkiomen Valley Youth Wrestling.
Time & Location
Jan 15, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Perkiomen Valley High School, 509 Gravel Pike, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
About the event
Register at: www.WrestlingRating.com
Late Registration: $45 (last 24 hours before the event)
There is a $10 fee to create an account if this is your first WAR Zone event.
You will need a separate account for each wrestler.
- Go to www.WrestlingRating.com
- If you have wrestled in a WAR Zone event before, skip to step 6.
- Click “Sign up” from the menu (on cellphones the menu is the 3 lines in the top right corner of your screen).
- Create your username (IN ALL LOWER CASE LETTERS!) and activate your account. Please use wrestler’s full name, example: johndoe
- Create your wrestler profile.
- Click “Buy Tokens” from the menu. Purchase the appropriate amount of tokens for this event.
- Click “Register for an event” from the menu and then select the correct event.
- Click the blue button that says “Click here to register for this event”
- You will receive a confirmation message telling you that you’ve registered.
Spectator Admission: $5
Refreshments and vendors are available
What is WarZone and Why is More Efficient Than Traditional Tournament
For those of you new to WarZone, welcome to the future of wrestling tournaments. Please watch the video to get an idea of the software's efficiency to run quality events.
Top 3 Reasons People Attend WarZone Events
- 2 Hours of Quality Wrestling Time for Each Wrestler, from start to finish. Parents will only be in the gym for a maximum of 2 hours (per wrestler in a family).
- Kids Get More Matches - it's easy to get all wrestlers 4-6 quality matches.
- Fair Competition Level - The pairings master does their best to pair wrestlers of the same skill level throughout the event, creating more evenly contested matches and more mat time.
How it works:
- Register for an Event & Wait for an email the night before the Event with weigh-in time.
- Arrive at designated time, and weigh your wrestler in with their singlet on.
- Go to wrestlingrating.com - find your event and log into your wrestler's profile.
- Find the Green "Find a Match" button and press it.
- You'll receive a text message letting you know your wrestler has entered the pool. You'll receive a followup text message letting you know that your child has been paired, and which mat to report to.
- After your wrestler completes their match, go back to wrestlingrating.com and hit the green "find a match" button again to re-enter them into the wrestler pool.
Bronze – Complete 3 matches
Silver – Complete 4 matches
Gold – Complete 5 matches
Contact: Jason Layton – 516 996 9922 – WARZoneHelpDesk@gmail.com
For event questions – Lauren Grater – 610 945 4266 – email@example.com